BAR ADMISSIONSNew York
United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
BAR ASSOCIATIONSNassau County Bar Association (Committees on Commercial Litigation, Real Property Law, and Business Law, Tax and Accounting)
Daniel R. Wotman, Esq.
Mr. Wotman practiced law with the national law firms of Finley, Kumble; Whitman & Ransom; and Greenberg Traurig, LLP at their New York offices representing large United States and multinational corporations. Mr. Wotman was a senior litigation attorney in charge of a number of significant cases for Greenberg Traurig where he supervised junior associates and paralegals in the New York Litigation Department. Greenberg Traurig has over 2,000 attorneys throughout the world.
Brooklyn Law School, Juris Doctorate
- Representative to National Conference of Law Reviews
- Case Comments Editor, International Law Review
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award, Highest Grade Constitutional Law
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award, Highest Grade Torts law
- Internship, Honorable Ruth Washington, United States District Court for Southern District of New York
University of Colorado, B.A., Political Science
- Recipient, Dean Jacob Van Ek Award for Academic Excellence and Leadership in University Community
- Vice President, College of Arts and Science Student Government
- Chairman, Phi Sigma Alpha, National Political Science Honor Society
- Volunteer, Trial Lawyers Care, Inc. Mr. Wotman provided pro bono legal representation to a family of a deceased victim caused by the events of September 11th seeking an award from the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund.
- Member, United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit Criminal Justice Act Panel.
- Judge, Brooklyn Law School and Philip C. Jessup International Moot Court Competitions.
- Member, Board of Directors' Advisory Committee, The Directors Company - a Not-For-Profit Theatre Company in the theater district in Manhattan dedicated to training theatre directors. Provided Pro Bono Representation in connection with various real estate and litigation matters to The Directors Company whose critically acclaimed Broadway and off-Broadway productions have included “Irena’s Vow” and “Bat Boy: The Musical.”
- Board Member, Mid-Atlantic Steering Committee of the Board of Trustees of The National Child Welfare League of America.
- Board Member, Legal, Court and Preventive Services Committee of the Board of Directors of the Jewish Board of Family and Children's Services.
- Chairman, New Leadership Division of Bar-Ilan University.
- Board Member, Steering Committee, Young Lawyers Division of United Jewish Appeal.
- Vice President for Membership, Brotherhood, Temple Beth-El of Great Neck.
- Chairman, Resident Pedestrian Safety Committee, Village of Great Neck Plaza