EDUCATIONNew York University, Stern School of Business, MBA in Finance and International Business
University of Pennsylvania, College of Arts & Sciences, B.A., History of Art with minors in English and Economics
- Graduated Cum Laude with Honors and distinction in major
- Chi Omega, Beta Alpha Chapter – Co-Rush Chair, Alumnae Chair
- Pennguinettes Synchronized Swimming Club
- WXPN 88.9 FM – FCC-licensed announcer, participated in semi-annual pledged drive and supported office operations.
Rebecca T. Anderson
Manager & Paralegal
Tel: Manhattan: 646-774-2900 | Long Island: 516-466-0300V-Card
Since 2002, Ms. Anderson has worked for Wotman Law, PLLC as Law Firm Manager and Paralegal.Ms. Anderson has worked on numerous cases over 19 years with the firm in the areas of complex commercial litigation, insurance litigation, real estate litigation, surrogate’s court litigation and Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganizations.
Ms. Anderson is highly experienced in:
- lengthy and complex trial preparation, including review, analysis and organization of evidence and trial exhibits
- preparation of discovery requests, including document production demands
- preparation of responses to discovery requests
- digest and annotation of depositions
- legal research
- background investigations into adversaries and witnesses
- preparation and service of motion papers
- deposition preparation
- complex lengthy document review
- electronic discovery
- review, digest and organization of voluminous document production from adversaries
- use of litigation support software, including Casemap and Lexis Advance
- analysis of financial records of distressed companies
- preparation of drafts of schedules of assets and liabilities and statement of financial affairs in connection with filings of bankruptcy petitions and related documents with the United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- use of Best Case Bankruptcy Filing software by Stretto
- proficient in use of Microsoft Office 365 Products for Case Support
Prior Work Experience
- World Monuments Fund. After college, Ms. Anderson spent 15 years in nonprofit administration at the prestigious World Monuments Fund, rising from Program Administrator to Director of Publications.
- Jack Morton, a global experiential branding agency and part of the Interpublic Group of Companies. Expanded and managed an international, company-wide database of essential internal multi-media marketing materials. Ensured coordinated internal compliance with capabilities marketing among worldwide staff ranging from global office directors to marketing managers.
- UJA-Federation of New York, Marketing Director for Long Island. Oversaw production of marketing and communications for Nassau and Suffolk county programs and events, assuring coordination and cooperation between New York City headquarters and Long Island satellite office.
Volunteer and Civic Activities
- Sisterhood, Temple Beth-El of Great Neck
- Girl Scouts of Nassau County
- Shared Decision-Making Committee, Great Neck School District