Real Estate Litigation
- Complex real estate partnership litigation, including prosecution and defense of claims of breach of fiduciary duty and mismanagement, accountings and forensic investigations.
- Commercial office and retail space lease litigation.
- Forceful specific performance lawsuits to compel sellers to close title to real property.
- Effective commercial eviction proceedings in New York City Landlord Tenant Court.
- Title insurance litigation.
- Adverse possession.
- Boundary line disputes.
- Recovery of stolen funds from real estate management companies.
- Representation of shareholders in residential co-op buildings against management and sponsors for fraud, mismanagement and control over board of directors.
- Defense of tax lien foreclosures by New York City and other county governments.
- Active recovery of fraudulently conveyed real estate.
- Construction litigation between general contractors, subcontractors and owners.
- Mechanics' lien proceedings and foreclosures.