Commercial and Civil Litigation
Wotman Law has experience in all phases of litigation, including pre trial and post trial motions, discovery, depositions, hearings, jury trials, bench trials and appeals in New York State Supreme and Appellate Courts in Manhattan, Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Kings, Bronx, and Westchester Counties and Federal Courts in the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Wotman Law also has experience in arbitration of commercial disputes.
The firm has an excellent and extensive track record on complex commercial cases, including:
- Shareholder, Partnership, and Limited Liability Company disputes
- Fraud and Misrepresentation Prosecutions
- Breach of Contract actions
- Surrogate’s Court Litigation
- Theft of Trade Secrets
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Art Law